Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Stealth Mode (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=7626)

djv8ga 06-04-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBS... (Post 222764)
LOL, check out all them Democrats :D I bet y'all were hoot back in the day :rolleyes:

No shit. They all got together & created the NSA so they can peep on our pee pees like bobabode.
Wait for it................................................ .......................................:rolleyes:

JBS... 06-04-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 222766)
They're all 'pubbies now Jim. LBJ saw to that. :rolleyes:

Not all, go back and read the edit...

Anyway, there isn't much deference between the back then Dems and the progressives of today.

Dems in the past locked blacks out of white schools, todays progressives lock them in failing schools. You must be so proud :rolleyes:

djv8ga 06-04-2014 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBS... (Post 222772)

Anyway, there isn't much deference between the back then Dems and the progressives of today.

Dems in the past locked blacks out of white schools, todays progressives lock them in failing schools. You must be so proud :rolleyes:

Except the KKK had jobs.

JBS... 06-04-2014 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 222776)
Except the KKK had jobs.

And there lies his confusion ;)

bobabode 06-04-2014 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBS... (Post 222772)

Whatcho been smokin' Jim? PCP? :rolleyes:

djv8ga 06-04-2014 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 222779)

Running out of material there Perv? Is it starting to get to you because we all know you've never moved out of your moms house? Because we all know you you've been a chicken shit all of your life? Because you live & die by what MSNBC tells you?
Again, how's mom?
Wait for it................................................ ...........................:rolleyes:

JBS... 06-04-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 222779)

Not PCP :p

Do you support vouchers Bob? or are you beholding to the all mighty zip code for the sake of the........

Unions :rolleyes:

JBS... 06-04-2014 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 222780)
Wait for it................................................ ...........................:rolleyes:

I guess the wait is over

bobabode 06-04-2014 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBS... (Post 222785)
Not PCP :p Jus' kiddin' with ya Jim. :D

Do you support vouchers Bob? or are you beholding to the all mighty zip code for the sake of the........

Unions :rolleyes:

You've lost me again but that isn't all that unusual...I'm just a lefty loafer.:rolleyes:

JBS... 06-04-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 222789)
You've lost me again but that isn't all that unusual...I'm just a lefty loafer.:rolleyes:

I know you are, Jk'ing that is :p