Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Conspiracy theory corner (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Aliens, is there a cover-up? (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=512)

BlueStreak 11-01-2009 01:45 AM

Aliens, is there a cover-up?

I'm kinda sure there is. As a "sometimes" amateur astronomer I've spent many hours looking at the sky and I've seen some strange stuff.

How about you?

Dave

noonereal 11-01-2009 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueStreak (Post 8547)
I'm kinda sure there is. As a "sometimes" amateur astronomer I've spent many hours looking at the sky and I've seen some strange stuff.

Seeing strange stuff in the sky and equating that to aliens is a Herculean leap.

hillbilly 11-01-2009 02:43 AM

Couple weeks ago, well after dark walking our house dog out here in the sticks I saw circling lights going round and round up in the air with no sound .. and slowly landed in the woods. I came in the house to tell what I saw and my wife and kids went out to see, and the lights were still going round on the ground, in the woods here were folks are spaced apart in the sticks.

So, I hop on the four wheeler and head up the holler over the next hill and seen the old trail was blocked off. Few folks were there,but nobody going in, I didn't ask 'em nothing, I just turn around and went on back home. I figured the less I knew, the less likely I'd be hushed up to, lol ... ain't that how it works with strange sightings? Next morning my son texed me on the buss sayin' the folks up the hollers kids got on the buss and said a real cool country music video shoot took place in the woods on the farm beside them :D

merrylander 11-01-2009 07:32 AM

If there is any intelligent life out there I would imagine they would be intelligent enough to stay away.

Sandy G 11-01-2009 07:58 AM

Unless we prove tasty...remember the old Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man" ?!?

BlueStreak 11-01-2009 08:27 AM

Once, in broad daylight, I saw something pretty friggin weird. I stepped out of my pickup at the local Food Lion, and saw a small crowd of people looking up at the sky. I asked what tey were looking at and a woman pointed up and said "Just watch that thing.". Turning to look I saw a silver object, not quite round, kinda squashed at the poles, way up high just hanging in the air, completely silent. I said, "Blimp, so what?". "Just watch." a man says. After a minute or so this thing took off, and I mean it was MOVING! Hauling ass faster than I've ever seen anything move, from a dead stop. It went halfway across the sky, made a 90 degree, and I mean a perfect right-angle, no arc turn without slowing down and kept going until it was gone from view.

The woman looked at me and said "I don't want to know." And the crowd dispersed.

That was some weird stuff, Dudes.

Dave

BlueStreak 11-01-2009 08:31 AM

Oh, and if there is a cover-up, I'm sure Obama is behind it.

He's an Alien whose come here to disarm us and turn us into a food source.

Yeah, that's what it is!

Damn Democrats!

Dave

Sandy G 11-01-2009 08:45 AM

Bingo, Buddy ! (grin) For something that "There's nothing to it" there sure is an awful lot of smoke, if not any real fire... But I don't know what the big deal is, if there IS something to it...If the Gummint came out tomorrow & said, "Yep, they're real, all right. Been here since 1897, anyway. We been working w/them since '47, & most of the stuff we now take for granted is their technology...." I'd kinda go-"So what ? Ain't gonna change nothin'...Still gotta get up tomorrow. My wife'll still go into the VA hospital, its her job. I'll still get on here, & spew out anti-Obama venom, & unless one of 'em shows up here, wanting my guns or radios & TVs, I ain't got no problem w/it..." (grin)

d-ray657 11-01-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy G (Post 8562)
Unless we prove tasty...remember the old Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man" ?!?

It's a cookbook!!:eek::eek:

BlueStreak 11-01-2009 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy G (Post 8573)
Bingo, Buddy ! (grin) For something that "There's nothing to it" there sure is an awful lot of smoke, if not any real fire... But I don't know what the big deal is, if there IS something to it...If the Gummint came out tomorrow & said, "Yep, they're real, all right. Been here since 1897, anyway. We been working w/them since '47, & most of the stuff we now take for granted is their technology...." I'd kinda go-"So what ? Ain't gonna change nothin'...Still gotta get up tomorrow. My wife'll still go into the VA hospital, its her job. I'll still get on here, & spew out anti-Obama venom, & unless one of 'em shows up here, wanting my guns or radios & TVs, I ain't got no problem w/it..." (grin)

Put as simply as I can, Sandy.

The answer to your question "...what the big deal is..."; The Big Deal is-------religion. The same mentality that used to persecute people for saying the earth isn't flat, and the earth isn't the center of the universe. The same people who think earthquakes are caused by anal sex.

IMHO, the answer to your question is narrow minded imbeciles, Sandy.

Dave