Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Conspiracy theory corner (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   flight 93 (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=703)

GWAR 01-05-2010 09:24 PM

flight 93

A boeing 757 and 44 people, all in that one hole in the ground. No debris that could be identified as an airplane part anywhere near the site, no charred corpses. Unbelievable.
These are the thoughts of one of the first responders to the scene.
Theres way too many holes in this whole situation for me, meening the 9/11 situation. Ive never really been a conspiracy theory kinda guy, never even watched the x files, but come on people, something is bad wrong here,,,

no, im not joking around

Boreas 01-05-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GWAR (Post 13676)
A boeing 757 and 44 people, all in that one hole in the ground. No debris that could be identified as an airplane part anywhere near the site, no charred corpses. Unbelievable.
Theres way too many holes in this whole situation for me, meening the 9/11 situation. Ive never really been a conspiracy theory kinda guy, never even watched the x files, but come on people, something is bad wrong here,,,

no, im not joking around

There are way too many unanswered questions about that entire day. The biggest one for me is why was the Air Force ordered to stand down? Another is why did Bush delay his return from vacation for a side trip to Florida?

John

Charles 01-05-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boreas (Post 13678)
There are way too many unanswered questions about that entire day. The biggest one for me is why was the Air Force ordered to stand down? Another is why did Bush delay his return from vacation for a side trip to Florida?

John

He drank too much iced tea and had to take a leak?

Chas

elwood127 01-06-2010 01:32 AM

Quote:

no, im not joking around

We went through this the other day. The plane hit the ground at 563 mph. At that speed the plane would be virtually atomized. Search "F4 phantom hits concrete block. Also, there was a documentary that showed the melted hooks that held the floors up. Not to mention that a retard like bush could never pull it off.

Sandy G 01-06-2010 06:08 AM

"9/11 was an Inside Job...The Gov't Did It...Bush ordered it..." Ok, I'll believe you. But, riddle me this, Batman- WHY ? What POSSIBLE motive would "The Gummint" or Chimpy McHalliburton Bushitler have to pull off such a thing ? What could anybody on our side have possibly stood to gain vs. what wrath would have come down when they got found out ? Solly, Chollie, your rants 'n' raves just DON'T hold up... And no, I don't think Shrub had anything to do with it...First off, he ain't that smart. Second, I don't think he's anywhere that damn mean & cold. Not even Bwonney Fwank is. Third, there ain't enuff money in the treasury or tea in China to buy off all the people you'd have to buy off to pull off such a stunt. Same thing w/JFK...Nearly 50 years later, NOBODY'S ever came forward & fessed up...Sometimes, even as much as we wanna believe otherwise, a cigar is just a cigar...

noonereal 01-06-2010 06:55 AM

Quote:

no, im not joking around

I was in a strange town, on a dark rainy night over where the parking lot meets the railroad tracks. The pay phone rang, I answered it, it was for me.

no, im not joking around

piece-itpete 01-06-2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elwood127 (Post 13716)
... The plane hit the ground at 563 mph.

N'uf said.

Pete

elwood127 01-08-2010 12:17 AM

I just watched a bit of a show on discovery. Apparently Popular Mechanics decided to test the science of 9/11 to debunk the non believers. They did in all aspects. The easiest was "how does a steel building collapse in six seconds?" Simple. The hooks holding up the floors at the outside walls melted, one floor dropped (I'm guessing 100's of thousands of pounds) slamming down on the next floor (double the weight) and so on. The believers have exactly zero hard evidence to back up there claims. But, like politics, why let a small thing like facts get in the way.

Sandy G 01-08-2010 06:11 AM

The WTC was supposedly designed to withstand an impact by the heaviest plane they had at the time it was designed-1964-66- A Boeing 707. Since nothing like 9/11 had ever happened, I doubt if there were any precedents to really KNOW what would happen. Nobody in 1966 even dreamed of such a thing happening.

merrylander 01-08-2010 07:31 AM

Remember also that the planes were fueled to go cross country and had only been airborne for minutes, that is a hell of a lot of aviation grade fuel to burn up.