Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   The Auto industry (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Mighty BlueStreak! (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=651)

BlueStreak 12-17-2009 12:18 PM

The Mighty BlueStreak!

I just got home from the dentist. On my way back, there was an assclown in a Toyota pickup who thought he wasn't going to let the Mighty BlueStreak and I merge onto I-64. So I dropped the hammer to get out in front of him.
Already going 60 mph, she let out a lions roar, and leaped ahead with a pull that put "butterflies" in my stomach. She took off so fast I caught up to and nearly rear-ended the car in front of me. Jesus Christ is that car fast!:D

I know, this post isn't "political", but I just thought I would share this with you guys.

Dave

noonereal 12-17-2009 01:51 PM

why thank you :)

merrylander 12-17-2009 02:23 PM

Fun isn't it, they look at my sedate Impala LS and get smart-assed, then they get a driving lesson. My sweet grey haired wife gave a lesson to a smart-ass in a Jag with her Impala LS. We though of getting vanity plates that said HIS and HERS.

Charles 12-17-2009 05:34 PM

I can't believe you guys, that's road rage, and I'm proud that I don't engage is such behavior.

I just crowd 'em off in the ditch with my old beat to shit '88 model Dodge 250 FWD.

Chas

Fast_Eddie 12-17-2009 08:18 PM

Nice! I get's a touch o' the road rage from time to time. 'Bout to come clean to you guys in another post.

merrylander 12-18-2009 07:15 AM

That is not road rage, I am laughing all the while I am handing out driving lessons.

Charles 12-18-2009 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merrylander (Post 12494)
That is not road rage, I am laughing all the while I am handing out driving lessons.

I suppose as long as you're getting a laff...............

I've found that it I want to draw a hearty belly laugh from my passengers, all I have to do is cut someone off, while blowing my horn like a Mexican cab driver. Works every time.

Chas

BlueStreak 12-18-2009 12:17 PM

Not road rage at all. I LOVE that stuff! Especially the ones who get froggy with me in their Honda Quaaludes and Toyota Slumbras. I like to humiliate them every chance I get. It's big fun. (Well, until we get to the gas pump, that is....:o)

Dave

Charles 12-18-2009 03:53 PM

My Dad used to have a four door Caprice with the Vette motor, same one the Highway Patrol used.

He used to get a kick out of blowing the door off of the hot rodders.

Chas

Sandy G 12-19-2009 06:55 AM

Oh, man...I used to LOVE stickin' it to the backwards-cap, tomato-soup can-muffler, slammed Jap sedan w/the gazillion watt rapcrap amp crowd in the Mighty Valdez...They could, of course, take me, but I'd walk 'em pretty good for awhile...The Mighty Valdez ain't got a V-10 fer NUTHIN'...Mbwahahahaha...