Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I'm Thinking A Tea Party Forum Is A Necessary... (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=1184)

djv8ga 04-20-2010 10:35 PM

I'm Thinking A Tea Party Forum Is A Necessary...

because the movment is so strong and it would let our diehard R's and D's attack the threads like I do theirs. Good God...flame away! :eek:...:p

Fast_Eddie 04-21-2010 12:29 PM

Why would the Republicans attack a thread about a group of Republicans?

finnbow 04-21-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 26540)
because the movment is so strong and it would let our diehard R's and D's attack the threads like I do theirs. Good God...flame away! :eek:...:p

It would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Picking on intellectual cripples isn't all that fun.:p

piece-itpete 04-21-2010 12:51 PM

The GOP is a big tent Eddie, there's interparty fights. Makes us strong like elephants :D

Seriously, many Tea Partiers believe the GOP has sold them out, and at least from their point of view I'd say they're right.

Pete

epifanatic 04-21-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finnbow (Post 26572)
It would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Picking on intellectual cripples isn't all that fun.:p

Edumacated, elitist scum, you are!!!!!!:rolleyes::D

merrylander 04-21-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piece-itpete (Post 26574)
The GOP is a big tent Eddie, there's interparty fights. Makes us strong like elephants :D

Seriously, many Tea Partiers believe the GOP has sold them out, and at least from their point of view I'd say they're right.

Pete

The may be right, the GOP sold out everyone else.:rolleyes:

Fast_Eddie 04-21-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piece-itpete (Post 26574)

Pete

I get pretty frustraited hearing this from them too. Yeah, they messed things up pretty good. And you're angry because you're the ones who voted for them. Well how do you think the rest of us feel! Can't tell you how many times I heard people say "I think W was a terrible President" but if you push them, they voted for him... twice. Thanks a lot.

noonereal 04-21-2010 09:07 PM

teabaggers are traitors plain and simple

we had an election, they lost, so now they want the country fail

americans respect democracy, teadirtbaggers do not :)

Boreas 04-21-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 26540)

Here's an idea! Why don't you go off somewhere and start one? Be sure to let us know how it goes.

John

d-ray657 04-21-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boreas (Post 26602)
Here's an idea! Why don't you go off somewhere and start one? Be sure to let us know how it goes.

John

John, the OP has decided to join in the discussions without insults. Whatever complaints we have about the Tea Party, it is an inescapable fact that it is part of the current political landscape. Therefore, I believe a TP forum is appropriate on this board. I would like to have a debate about their issues based on the substantive reasons they disagree with the current administration, and for that matter with the GOP.

Regards,

D-Ray