Political Forums

Political Forums (http://www.politicalchat.org/index.php)
-   Current events (http://www.politicalchat.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   20 Billion $ Lawsuit Filed Against Comcast & Sharpton (http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=8745)

djv8ga 02-23-2015 08:08 PM

20 Billion $ Lawsuit Filed Against Comcast & Sharpton

Very nice. :)
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/t...-Sharpton.html

Dondilion 02-23-2015 08:19 PM

Sharpton! He is always in the hustle.

bobabode 02-23-2015 09:52 PM

Pffftt, Sharpton isn't the target of this lawsuit. ;)

I hope you don't think that this proposed merger of Time/Warner and Comcast is anything to be admired bro. Shades of the Gilded Age 1890's is what this kind of shit brings to my mind.

djv8ga 02-24-2015 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 260985)

I hope you don't think that this proposed merger of Time/Warner and Comcast is anything to be admired bro. Shades of the Gilded Age 1890's is what this kind of shit brings to my mind.

The Hell he isn't. :rolleyes: He is the reason behind the lawsuit. :rolleyes:
Doesn't it suck to see your idol get caught with his hand in the cookie jar by the people he's supposed to protect from our evil society? :rolleyes:
The loser didn't even pay his taxes with all that $$$, but that's OK for black Libs according to people like you.

Dondilion 02-24-2015 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 260985)

Admiration for the merger? Definitely not!

I am just reflecting on Sharpton whom I have observed close up operating in Brooklyn. He is brave, but he has a tendency to overdo and as I have said before he is always in the hustle. :D

donquixote99 02-24-2015 07:57 AM

Sharpton is named in the lawsuit, and he's definately what has dj breathing hot and heavy about it.

More people love to hate Al Sharpton than just about anyone above ground in this country.

Ike Bana 02-24-2015 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 261002)
Doesn't it suck to see your idol get caught with his hand in the cookie jar by the people he's supposed to protect from our evil society?

If you assume that Al is every leftie's idol, you're more idiotic than I thought.

:rolleyes:-indeed.

Rajoo 02-24-2015 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donquixote99 (Post 261013)
Sharpton is named in the lawsuit, and he's definately what has dj breathing hot and heavy about it.

More people love to hate Al Sharpton than just about anyone above ground in this country.

Not defending dj but I could never stand this Sharpton ever since the Brawley case. Besides I am averse to reverends unless they confine themselves to marketing what I trust they have been trained to do.

bobabode 02-24-2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djv8ga (Post 261002)
The Hell he isn't. :rolleyes: He is the reason behind the lawsuit. :rolleyes:
Doesn't it suck to see your idol get caught with his hand in the cookie jar by the people he's supposed to protect from our evil society? :rolleyes:
The loser didn't even pay his taxes with all that $$$, but that's OK for black Libs according to people like you.

You're an idiot DJ if you think I idolize any living human being, much less a talking head on the boob tube.

I do admit to no small amount of glee watching that Faux News blowhard Bill O'Reilly putting his schvantz in the meatgrinder over his lies about being a 'war correspondent' lately though. ;)

Rajoo 02-24-2015 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobabode (Post 261018)
You're an idiot DJ if you think I idolize any living human being, much less a talking head on the boob tube.

I do admit to no small amount of glee watching that Faux News blowhard Bill O'Reilly putting his schvantz in the meatgrinder over his lies about being a 'war correspondent' lately though. ;)

Live and let live, let morons be morons. :)