Thread: Yet another!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 09:02 AM
Area Man

Stop assuming Americas gun lovers give a damn because, obviously, most of them don't. "Thoughts and Prayers, Thoughts and Prayers, Thoughts and Prayers.....", blah, blah, blah, blah...…...Oh, STFU with that cop out already. Yesterday, I listened to a man bitch about some trouble he had clearing a background check for a hand gun in North Carolina...………...BECAUSE HE HAS A HISTORY OF VIOLENT BEHAVIOR. Barroom brawls, road rage, a fight he got into with his neighbor, beating his girlfriend, multiple arrests with convictions...………. And others were agreeing with him. Seriously. One man even said, "He absolutely still has a right to own guns and I have a right to shoot him if he comes after me!".

Who doesn't see what's wrong with this picture?

Come on, people, this is insane. ".....shall not be infringed." includes protecting gun ownership rights for loudmouth bullies who go around picking fights and beating the shit out of others? Really? Is a psychological profile even necessary with such a monster?

Last edited by BlueStreak; 11-09-2018 at 09:07 AM.