View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 04:25 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by stereocuuple View Post

Quote:
this comment is childish and beneath you.
nah, not really

It might be that your statement sounded as silly hence my matching response.

Quote:
as for the rest not one word about the many many lost lives.
i am very sad for all of you. a worthless lawyer can spin anything to make even th worst scumbags seem inocent. hell we let 2 atempted presidental assasins free here. america in not going to survive if we dont return to our orginla values and defend them dont worry i dont expect any of you to defend this nation
America will not survive if we conduct ourselves as if it is still 1776.

Why do you feel that none of us would defend this nation?

Don't answer I know the answer, we are not "real Americans."
Only Dolts clamoring to live in the past are.

Check this, we are real Americans, more so than you. We (progressives) have brought this country into the 21st century in spite of you. We have created a heightened level of living in spite of you. We have put programs in place to protect the old, protect you in the work place, protect our children, protect our food......... in spite of you.

Run that uneducated, self absorbed Palin attitude of yours at the local bar because it does not cut it once you leave your little world.

The nerve of you to continually suggest that your blood is more red than ours.
It's not my friend, it is your faulty vision that makes it seem so to you.

You are more upset with terror than we are. The gall.
Where were you on 911 when I was running to grab my kid from school and flee the area? How many friends did you have that jumped from the 108th floor? How many funerals did you attend in your little town for the folks that died? How many of your friends are now suffering from inhaling that stench in the rescue attempt?

I suggest you reevaluate your opinion of your fellow Americans and bravely walk forward with us.