View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
Are you saying that legal hispanics dont tithe? And how many legals are there? I dont know, as that isnt my top priotities to know.

Perhaps it also means that legal hispanics have fewer dollars to give because of obamas stnace on energy, and the over all economy of the US. Which is negative in all regards? Tax the shit out of who does well. And they cant higher more people to expand. The small business people always want to expand. so they can make more money.

Dont you want to expand your company so you can make your income grow?

Prove it. Small business folks. Vote with your business at stake.
I thought businesses only expand when the demand for their service/product warrants it? Show me the business owner who just arbitrarily hires more people that he has no need for, because he has the "extra" money.....

Small clue; If I'm running a business and I don't need more employees, I'm not hiring anyone. If I have "extra" money, I'm paying off debt, banking it, reinvesting in the business in other ways (Better equipment, streamilned operations, etc.) or taking a nice cruise.

If things actually worked the way you think they do, all of those "1%ers" would be "creating" jobs hand over fist. But, they're not. They're out on that cruise and bitching about paying for unemployment.

I'll leave hiring people to stand around with their thumbs up their asses to geniuses like you.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 06-18-2012 at 09:14 AM.