View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 07:44 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Sure I did. I suspect you did too, but apparently you didn't understand what you read, or your concept of the interaction between the states and the Federal gov't is fatally flawed. There's nothing in the concept of "state's rights" that holds state law as superior to federal law, thus your "states rights" comments is absurd on its face.

But I wonder....

If this bill becomes law, the next time there's a crime, God forbid a violent crime, committed in Cali by an illegal immigrant, and it is revealed that the crime could have been prevented if there had been cooperation between federal and state law enforcement, how will the average Californian react? Will they be comforted by the idea that their legislature and governor "stuck it to Trump and Sessions, so the end (the violent crime) justifies the means? Will you be cackling about the fact that the violent crime is secondary to the primacy of "states rights"? I doubt it.
As usual you ignored the point I made and went for the quip about states rights. You really are a dishonest debater when it comes right down to it, Mike. Color me unsurprised that you continue to be full of shit.