View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
See...with you guys there's no need for a hearing or a trial or anything. And you look askance at the Chinese. When I suspect you would be all for dealing with this in the same way they handle this sort of thing in China. Anybody who upsets the governmental apple cart in China gets the same outcome. Taken out behind the barn and shot in the head. No hearing, no trial, no appeal, no nothing.

So here's what we got right here on PC.org. We got an opinion and any action taken should be taken on our opinion. So much for due process...eh ice? I know...I know...Michael didn't get no due process. Yep. So maybe a little opinion driven tit for tat should be the new due process then.
I am very suspicious about the circumstances of the final shooting that killed Wilson, and I've explicitly called for a trial. I have doubts about the ability of the grand jury process to provide adequate assurance of justice, in this case, if there is no indictment. But I explicitly said I'll be satisfied if there is a trial, whatever the outcome.

Can you point to a post on this board where anyone has called for Brown to be punished without a trial? I think not.