Thread: Mornin', gents
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga;
Just wondering, do any of you shoot air rifles? I really enjoy shooting my RWS Magnum 350 in .22 cal. I'm finally going to send it off for a Vortek kit & full tune.
I know, it's a BB gun, but it's fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I have a Gamo 1000 fps .177 (can't remember the model. It has a synthetic stock and a Bushnell 3-9x airgun scope) as well as a Webley Tempest air pistol. In the rifle, pellet choice sure makes a difference. Mine shoots far better with RWS Meisterkugeln than with any other. With these pellets, it can shoot a dime size group at 20 yards if I do my part (sometimes smaller). With other pellets, the group size can go up to ~1.5".
I have a Russ Best'ed RWS-45 side-lever 3-ball sear .22 cal in a nice walnut Tyrolean stock with a Macarri scope that deserves a lot more attention than I've given it lately. Also the FWB 300S Mini that is one incredibly sweet shooter misses me. I have shot the FWB 124 sport recently, just yesterday, another sweetie that makes me better than I am. I owe Grumpy Dave some NF airguns I just can't get myself to part with yet, couple of HWs and a Webley. Also have too many air pistols to mention incl my Dad's 60-odd year old Hy-Score Concentric .177 cal.

Last edited by Pio1980; 03-25-2014 at 09:42 AM.