View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 06:47 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Jezebel was woman of fierce energy, and she tried to destroy those who opposed her. Sounds like a typical leftist to me.

Besides, you've got folks in this thread referring to Kushner as the biblical "beast". So, in that rather ironic context, what's so weird about some pastor referring to Harris has Jezebel?
Jezebel and "the Beast" are fictional characters in a fairytale and the "Southern Baptist" / Evangelist preachers are nothing more than huckster salesmen shilling an ancient scam. I would say I don't care about that so long are they stick to fleecing their gullible flocks, except now these Charlatan scumbags are using it to push a political agenda, which is a clear breach of Church - State separation. Not that the Republican Party really gives a tinkers damn about that. Those soulless whores will suck up to anyone who helps them line their corrupt pockets and foment their anti-Democracy insurrection.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-25-2021 at 06:50 PM.