View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 08:36 PM
Admin

Speaking of Poxy Noise
'Even Fox News is having trouble trashing Biden's economy' DKOS

"Once again, under President Joe Biden's stewardship, the U.S. economy is making a mockery of its critics. According to the latest jobs report, November brought:

Another strong month of job gains (199,000 created).

Labor force participation at 62.8% (highest since the pandemic began).

Unemployment below 4% for two years.

Wages growing faster than inflation.

And no one knows better than Fox News that if Donald Trump were presiding over an economy that solidly outperformed expectations for the better part of two years, he would be insufferably screaming it from the rafters in every venue available to him.

The fake news media promised a recession ...

They said this couldn't be done, but ...

No one will give me the credit I deserve, but ...

Fox News talking heads were so baffled by how to spin the jobs numbers into a drag on Biden that some positive coverage slipped through.

"We like 14 million jobs created—almost a million in manufacturing—economic growth at 5%, unemployment at historic lows, small business records being broken," said Fox News guest Jonathan Kott, former communications director for Sen. Joe Manchin, ticking through the positives. "So we do love talking about Bidenomics, we love talking about the components of it, and if you actually ask the voters, they love that stuff, they love the infrastructure bill when you actually talk to them about what's in the bill."

Yep, that about sums it up." K. Eleveld

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...&pm_medium=web