View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
I don't necessarily see pitched battles between US forces and right wing militias but I do anticipate that we'll see a lot more of the sorts of mass killings, bombings, etc. that we've already seen from right wing fanatics. I think we could see some assassinations too.

Another thing of potentially greater significance - and danger - is the infiltration of our military by Neo-Nazi, skinhead and militant Christianists. It has already happened. The Army and Marines have seen a significant influx of white supremacists and the Air Force Academy has been virtually taken over by militant Christian Fundamentalists. I worry about the "reliability" of a military which is so polluted by extremists.

John
The AFA has been overtaken by militant Christians? Along with the Army and the Marines? Maybe you know something that I don't.

It appears to me that the problem seems to be coming from Islamist radicals at this point. And the far left wing.

Blaming radicalism on the "right wing" is nothing more than using them for a straw man. The right wing has their bad actors, but what exactly have they done?

Times and places, my friend. I suspect that f you give some consideration to the actual facts as to who has done what, you will find that the "Radical VRWC's" hand has been overplayed by the media.

Chas