View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 01:44 PM

We have an ill tempered very spoilt man child in the most powerful position on earth. His ego dictates that everyone must know he is better than everyone else. I suspect nobody has ever said no to him in his entire life without being "fired". He deludes himself at every turn, look at the election, the inauguration, the claims of wiretapping, the attacks on those who criticize him.

It's reported that even at Whitehouse dinners, trump insists he be given extra portions of sauces, bigger dessert portions, in front of everyone simply to show he is better than everyone else, that he has power... This is how petty he is. The worst of humankind is embodied in this child.

His ego is now in charge of the biggest military force and the most dangerous weapons on earth. Has anyone noticed the Russian incursions into our "safe" spaces lately? I suspect Putin is trying to goad trump into doing something rash, and believe me, trumps buttons are easily pushed. Little boy trump must be removed from office.