View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 05:33 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Oh, yeah. I'm sure that creative DA's will figure out all manner of charges to throw at Trump and anyone associated with him. The "most certainly" comment is funny. We've had the FBI investigating, Mueller investigating, the Senate and House investigating, and so for there has been zero on the collusion front.

Of course now that the House is run by the Schadenfreude Party, there will be more political mischief-making and attempts at making the case for impeachment.

I have no doubt about any of this.
What's the matter, girlfriend? Republican Party getting it's dirt shown to the entire world? There's plenty of it, too. We're nowhere near done, yet. Remember what I said about them reaching a point where it becomes impossible to keep it all under the rug? This hiding behind Jesus BULLSHIT won't work forever. They're a bunch of greedy, amoral shit birds using Christianity as a smokescreen and I hope whole damned lot of them burn in hell.

Have a Great Day,
Dave