View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Area Man

Silicon Valley? Naw, China. American employees are too expensive. F**k those people, we can get it done cheaper elsewhere..........................(Sarcasm)

God, what a f**kin' mess, those poor people, ran to help, but ended up getting shot at. Oh well, such is the fog of war.

But you had to know it was just a matter of time. Our Prez said no boots on the ground. He also said Gaddafi had to go. I guess he was assuming NATO was going to handle it..........yeah, right, NATO. The only way for our Prez to keep his word on the whole "Gaddafi must go" thing is to....just push NATO aside and do it ourselves. Which is what should be doing anyways. Uhhhh, but we're not.

However, having said that..........................

This is not the first war situation in which friendlies have been mistakenly fired upon, and sadly, it probably won't be the last. Our man was down, Special Forces went in to retrieve him...HOOAH!

Presidential hypocrisy notwithstanding, it would be awesome to see Gaddafi finally come down.
And I think only an ass would fail to see that. Maybe if we threw in a bunch of vapid flag-waiving, Sarah Palin playing "Battle Hymn of the Republic" with armpit farts while screwing up the lyrics and Sean Hannity on hand to declare how the Almighty himself guided the Special Forces troops in to rescue our brave airman who volunteered to go make Libya as free and democratic as a Massey coal mine in Appalachia......Would you be "Proud" then?

"Karma love and peace"? Personally, I prefer Unicorns and glittery rainbows.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 06-08-2011 at 02:39 AM.