View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
The State pick will tell the story. If it's another Islamic menace warrior, we're invading Iran.
Yes

The odd thing is that Trump seems to be supportive of Putin and by extension Iran in Syria since both of those nations are supporting Assad. Why would he jettison the nuclear deal then and threaten conflict with an ally against ISIS?

I kind of see Trump working with Iran to achieve that country's aim in Syria while they slyly let Trump think he wins while he dismantles the US part of the nuclear deal. Then Iran gets two things they want while duping Trump, Assad and nukes. I can't really imagine any American president dumb enough to invade Iran with ground troops but this is Trump we are talking about. I see more of a guy boasting about "good deals" while strategic policy goes down the toilet.

In other words in domestic politics I can see Trump stopping Carrier from going to Mexico and then doing nothing but run his businesses while resting on the laurels of a "good deal." The guy is superficial intellectually.

Last edited by icenine; 11-27-2016 at 07:49 PM.