View Single Post
Old 05-18-2014, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Yes they all want your money and don't want to payout SSI if at all possible. You and I Dave might not get it at all unless they do some drastic revamping of SSI.

Diversify Barney, I can't express enough about hard assets. Don't care what they are but they need to be physical. Real Property that you own hold and control without any third party risk.

You said this,

"They want me to keep it in a fund and not spend it. EVER! They don't want to pay it out but keep it, so they can keep making money off of it."

Glad you see that they will never recommend anything that they can't control and earn from. They never tell you to buy/invest in physical property like the metals. They will be more than happy to take your earning and put it in gold ETF's so that your exposed to it. They won' tell your going to be taken to the cleaners though and they get paid anyway. Metals are only one hard asset to consider in Real Property.

Too much in paper assets in this volatile economy could and I see it as will be a disaster. I also noticed you never mentioned anything about Semi-Retirement which is an avenue to look into. Collect SSI and generate minimal income for maybe 5-8 years.

I have also been thinking of relocating to a cheaper economy when I retire. Where I am is good to work because the cost of living is high and is where the money is at. Once the earnings stop I don't think the need to stay in a high cost of living environment would be the best move. All your retirement funds will go further relocating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Anyone surprised that the "true patriot" 'baggers want to bail on their homeland that gave them everything they have as soon as they can?
Freekin' sociopaths wrapped up in Old Glory like a rotten three day old corndog.
Good riddance, move to Belize or Somalia.
You directed this comment at me Bob, No getting around it. Who else mention relocation on this thread? Who else on this thread would you call names like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Your assuming again.

Bobby Stockton like where Barbara lives is far cheaper than on the SF peninsula. Hence lower cost of living.

I really wish you would stop trolling and have a decent discussion for once.
I replied in kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Naw, you're the one assuming that I was talking about you, my egomaniacal friend. Go back and read it again.
You replied back although not as negative. But after seeing the post on this thread
http://www.politicalchat.org/showthr...?t=7535&page=3
you felt the need to edit your post. Why Bobby don't you want to look like a troll? If I didn't quote the above post you would have changed that as well.

Conclusion your not only tolling this site and me, I'll in good faith use kind words here. Your Dishonest Bob.