View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Admin

'We got a glimpse of Trump negotiating today. It … didn’t go well.'

"White House officials made the unusual decision Tuesday to allow cameras to film a nearly hour-long immigration meeting with a bipartisan group of lawmakers. They probably wish they hadn't.
For a moment, Democrats thought they had struck an unexpected deal with President Trump. Trump had previously insisted that any deal protecting "dreamers" — undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children — should also include border security and/or a border wall. But he now says that he would support a “clean” bill protecting dreamers, and then take up comprehensive immigration reform later.
“What about a clean DACA bill now, with a commitment that we go into a comprehensive immigration reform procedure?” asked Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.). Trump responded: “Yeah, I would like to do that. I think a lot of people would like to see that.”
The problem? Trump didn't know what “clean DACA bill” meant. House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) quickly interjected and made clear that Trump believes a “clean” bill would include border security. Except that's not at all what a clean bill is; that's a compromise bill. A clean bill, by definition, only has one component to it." WP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9f2e86a420c5

Wasn't this guy supposed to be the ultimate big Magilla dealmaker, the Republican wet dream businessman president who was going to lead conservatives to the 'Promised Land?

The Dotard's handmaiden and favorite tea cozy fluffer, Kevin McCarthy- GOTP had to pull him back from the brink of agreeing to a 'clean DACA bill' with DiFi!

Christ almighty, T'Rump has turned America into every shitty caricature that snooty Parisians and stuck up Berliners laugh about.

Last edited by bobabode; 01-09-2018 at 09:50 PM.