View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 01:12 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
What I would like to see at this site is less hypocrisy.

I came here to gather information, spread information. The problem is the lack of respect of my opinion or anyones opinion that doesn't follow liberal agendas.So look to the ones that are guarding and perceived protection of the site from a variety of opinions as the problem.

I don't feel the need to go to every thread on this board and piss in all four corners as does Bob and BeamOn. Hay if you don't like what I post don't participate let the thread die in your mind. If you have an argument for the topic state it and shove the personal attack up your ass. As far as threads posted by others and I leave a comment if you don't like it tough. I didn't come here for your indoctrination of liberal bias. I can read and if it a bunch of BS like this thread is I tend to just pass it by. I just scrolled past most of these comments because I'm tiered of the little bitch gossip you all partake in. Im tired of me me me as well so get over the infatuation will you.

Gees what a bunch of little brats, a fucking bunch of old men that can't fucking act civil.

I'll say it one more time I am only doing to others what they do to me. If you don't like it then stop your behavior. There are many members on this site that I do not agree with ideology wise and we get along with respect. There is a clear reason for that.
I wouldn't know where to begin responding to this juvenile and gibberish filled tirade.

Last edited by bobabode; 05-20-2014 at 09:09 AM.