View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
"we can sense."

"you can feel it."

Very professional.
So tell us about all your experience with using the DSM, with differential diagnosis, with mental status screening. I'd be interested.

Here's the thing. As opposed to having to establish a diagnosis of clients after two hours, or less, of interview time...we've been watching Donald's behavior for four decades. Donald fulfills all nine DSM-IV criteria for narcissistic personality disorder.

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
(4) requires excessive admiration
(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Read it Mary. Tell me which one doesn't fit him like a glove. It's all right there. It has nothing to do with sensing or feeling anything. Somebody is puking their guts out...what's the problem? They have an upset stomach.

Donald fulfills all 9 criteria for the most intractable of all Axis II disorders. What's his problem? He has narcissistic personality disorder. Probably the worst case I have seen in 25 years. And if we had an actual justice system instead of a legal system that doesn't do much outside of generating winner and loser attorneys, Donald would have already been convicted of several felonies and I'd be diagnosing him with antisocial personality disorder as well.

Very professional? You betcha.

I don't believe Trump is a psychopath. I believe he is a sociopath.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 10-23-2017 at 12:53 PM.