View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 07:50 PM

We shall see who is correct.

I stand by my statements. This I fear is being done NOT to help the workers, instead to help management. The Government and Business/Industry never ever wanted unionized labor to begin with. Was forced upon them unwilling, and ever since have wanted to eliminate labor's voice and power.
This is and always was a not so veiled attempt to gut, weaken labor, a chipping away at an organized workforce. How dare an employee have voice at the table, shut up and be happy you'all have a JOB!

When a union is weak, ineffective and some are. The members voted in the representatives after all. A local is only as powerful as it members. Imagine a workforce without one or think of the time before their rise. I hear people use the complaints of the lazy keeping jobs, seniority getting perks ect....
Only to remind them of jobs they may have been at where the bosses kids, golf buddies, @sski$$ing brownnose were the management. A new hire get the same pay your getting after five years. Afraid of taking sick day will get you fired. The management making extreme demands with little knowledge or cares to the efforts involved.
Let us fact it, if there was a place every employee could seek remedies impartially with neutrally unions would have no place.