View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
You are dead wrong, you will always be wrong, and this nation is a decent place to live, when it is, only because you are wrong.
Let us just discuss an event happening today in Washington. The new 4th of July parade put on by Trump.
The fact he is hiding, apparently lying about the costs alone should be upsetting the conservatives. If they really were ever ones to begin with. The one fact on funding known, the National Parks is funding at a tune of 2.5 mill. Money they need desperately elsewhere we all should agree upon.
Now add the politicization of the event, along with the militarizing by having the optics of "tanks in the streets".

Like I stated a few times before now, the republican party was always in search of a Dictator. Found one now and is gleefully happy. They have become a party only satisfied with "my way or the highway", "take it or leave it". Only worried about their supporters not the rest of the country. Willing to cheat, lie, steal to gain and keep advantage.

Long after I'm gone it will be known, shown just how drastic was the damage caused by them. The hatred and discuss at the world left by the actions taken by the greedy power hungry selfish bigots in charge at this time.

At least my points of view will be documented for future readers.

Last edited by Oerets; 07-04-2019 at 06:45 AM.