View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 04:49 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
From whataboutism to projection to just asking questions - the trifecta of bad faith conservative discourse. Personally, I am content to let the court proceedings from J6 trials (and the 500 convictions thus far), sworn testimony of Trump staff to the J6 committee, and my own two eyes (I was glued to the TV all day on Jan 6) tell the story of that day. I do not need an admitted liar like Carlson to falsely characterize it for me.

What's puzzling is that you frequently rail against taking things out of context. Carlson's show from last night might well represent the absolute epitome of this practice. He extracted a few select snippets from 44,000 hours of footage of the Capitol riots to support his concocted story about how peaceful and respectful the MAGAMorons were that day. Even though you claim not to have watched it, the message sure seems to have resonated with you.
Whell has 'watched' or 'not watched' and 'believes' or 'doesn't believe' whatever best serves his trolling purposes of the second. No such testimony can be taken to have any strict relationship to his actual behavior or beliefs. He is here to troll us, and only to troll us. It's his way of striking back!