View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
"On Thursday, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) praised the recent Islamic State attack in Tehran as a “good thing” and suggested that maybe the United States should work with the militant organization.
Rohrabacher’s entire line of reasoning for why the United States should work with a militant group accused of human rights violations and war crimes like ethnic cleansing is astonishing. Here it is verbatim:

“We have recently seen an attack on Iran, and the Iranian government, the mullahs, believe that Sunni forces have attacked them. This may signal a ratcheting up of certain commitments by the United States of America. As far as I’m concerned, I just want to make this point and see what you think, isn’t it a good thing for us to have the United States finally backing up Sunnis who will attack Hezbollah and the Shiite threat to us? Isn’t that a good thing? And if so, maybe this is a Trump — maybe it’s a Trump strategy of actually supporting one group against another, considering that you have two terrorist organizations.”" ThinkProgress

https://thinkprogress.org/republican...s-a7e9382dbe1b

Too much weed? End stage 'Mad Cow Disease'? This fucking dimwitted libertarian is my rep in the house.
Typical Randite libertarian. Totally convoluted and twisted. Pretzel logic employed to claim rationality and morality for disordered hateful thinking.

As if there is anything good that could come from a Sunni-Shia war, even if we could arrange it. As if there is anything good that could come from some 'alliance' with the blood-soaked Islamic State. Disordered hateful thinking, probably stuck in a weird loop involving the US, Israel, and Hezbollah.

WHAT Hezbollah/Shiite threat to us? The man should be committed.

Last edited by donquixote99; 06-12-2017 at 12:53 PM.