View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
I think 90% of gun owners are idiots,I cant think of a logical reason any one would have to own a gun.
And I've seen a police officer post selfies on FB of him and his year old baby girl driving down the hwy on his days off, but inforces the law to others when he catches them using cellphones while driving. I actually know this guy and I've called him out on it before telling him that not only does it look bad putting his kid in harms way by breaking the same laws they inforce, but that if he wrecked into someone else while doing that then that someone would most likely own him for life. I do not use a cellphone while driving so that law doesn't bother me. I see it as a good law but why should cops be exempt from the same rule? How safe do you feel? I mean if they will take their eyes off the road to take cellphone selfies of them with their small child behind their shoulder do you really think they'd give a shit about your life? Are these type responsable enough to be trusted with a gun and badge? I'm a gun owner and I can assure you that you wouldn't be put in harms way by me whether it be by my gun, or my cellphone.