View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 07:59 AM

Another hot-topic non-issue, sure to be filed in the round filing cabinet of time. Everyone knows that you can file your petition to the international court of appeals under the proper conditions: sent in triplicate to the GPS coordinates 0,0, addressed to Santa Clause. Way to squander your 15 minutes of fame OK, was your new state heuristic to look stupid, utter boredom, or trying to be Texas but failing terribly. New state slogan, ”Come to Oklahoma, we’re not too bright, but we like to piss people off”.

“This man stole my cheeseburger and I would like to invoke the Code of Hammurabi.”

“It was only a horse your honor and according to Hittite Law it was lawful, and furthermore Catherine the Great was fine with it as well.”

If plate tectonics worked for the betterment of humanity OK would be the size of RI and 5 miles above sea level, and this is where we could put all the politicians that waste time and money with the useless, when there are real things to fix. I am personally tired of politics as Jerry Spring meets Pro-wrestling.