View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 08:24 PM

Speaking of Nikki Haley, here is what she had to say after losing my current home state of Nevada. Also why I kept getting text messages even after I was sending them to Junk.

Quote:
"This is about the fact that we are going to have a female President of the United States. It will either be me or it will be Kamala Harris. I voted for Trump twice. I was proud to serve in his administration, but chaos follows him. We can’t be a country in disarray in a world on fire and go through four more years of chaos. We won’t survive it," Haley said

She continued, "And he can’t win a general election. That’s a fact. We lost in 2018. We lost in 2020. We lost in 2022. Look at what happened yesterday. He lost his case on immunity, and he’s got a year’s worth of court cases yet. The Republicans couldn’t get a border situation done. They couldn’t impeach Secretary [Alejandro] Mayorkas. They couldn’t pass a pro-Israel bill. The [Republican National Committee] is imploding. All of that has Trump’s fingerprints on it. Everything he touches is chaos, and we continue to lose. How many more times do we have to lose before we realize that is the problem?"
What if Trump selects Haley as his running mate, especially since he is desperate to win not to govern but to make his court cases go away?

Nikki Haley says 'Trump rigged' Nevada, claims it was 'such a scam'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nikki-...says-such-scam