Thread: A warning
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
That is sort of the point. If you get your news from the main stream or social media you won't hear any of it. And, if you get it from Fox or talk radio then those people are just conspiracy theorist.

But, I can tell you that close to half if not half of the voting population believe it. Simple survey will tell you that. Hell, 17% of Democrats believe it.

An analogy. Say somebody steals your cow. You go to the sheriff and find out the sheriff is sympathetic to the thief . You go to small claims and the judge is sympathetic to the thief. You go to the newspaper and the newspaper is sympathetic to the thief. You go to the mayor and the mayor is sympathetic to the thief. And, everybody in the square town with the monuments is sympathetic to the thief.

The problem arises when 1/2 of the residents think their cow was stolen the same way.

I doubt people were as pissed off even during Viet Nam.

Yet the talking heads and the left in general seem to be oblivious.
But you still haven't provided a single concrete example. Maybe all those people were sympathetic to the thief because you didn't have a cow in the first place.

I'm not oblivious, I am asking for evidence.