Thread: Bill and Bill
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Admin

Just skimming along here. Would it really be a good idea to let the village idiots
(politicians) sit in to the oil futures poker game with our money? i.e. strategic reserves being bought with our coin.
I would think that tightening up the rules of the game might be a better strategy, no more brown eyed jacks, jokers and every other fucking wild card that these con artists can dream up.
The financial markets have been proved to be way out of control, I'm thinkin' fannie mae, freddie mac and sallie mae are still fleecing and being fleeced at a record pace.
These pricks need a little market adjustment ala feet first out the goddam window. That sound might get their attention!
But what the do I know, bugtussell? I'm just another dumbass nailpounder like you.
Maybe one of these financial wizards'll drop by and educate us, when they are done whining about friggin' class warfare. We are just too ignerant and deaf to realize class warfare started with the tossing of Glass Steagle and the mantra of "deregulation is killing the job creators" WTF.
Thanks Chas, Now I need a drink and a joint!