View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
That and IMO Republicans used to be for small as well as all businesses, but not anymore. A group of greed mongering Libertarians bought it. A fanboy name group still blindly vote against their own interests as they, GOP, are giving every last penny they can to themselves.
Dems used to be for unions and workers but they have been bought as well just not anywhere the scale of the GOP, nowadays the young millenials vote against Dems too and are voting away their futures and hopes of retirement with medical.

I'm neither, left of both and very happy with it. If I was going to raise a family I would learn a skill that would let me move to NW Europe and leave, preferably to my paternal grandfathers hometown of Copenhagen.
Bullseye!!!!

The rich get richer. The working man works harder. And everyone is getting more and more angry and pointing fingers at each other while the real thieves make off with our childrens' future. The terms liberal and conservative are now used to keep us in a tribal camp and angry at each other so we cannot see the real thieves.