View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
You assume incorrectly. The fellow came out of the closet only as a result of his blackmail threats becoming public knowledge. He was an outspoken advocates against illegal immigration while having a illegal immigrant lover the whole time.

I suppose if the GOP wasn't anti-gay, anti-immigrant and Romney's Mormon Church wasn't front and center in battling against gay rights (they were the driving force behind CA Prop 8), there wouldn't be a shred of irony or hypocrisy here.

If you can't see it, your ideology is keeping you from opening your eyes to things like this.

I didn't say you were prejudice, only that I am surprised that you would find this surprising.

A Sheriff with a male illegal alien lover isn't even newsworthy unless he's from Mars, and 6 years old.

So he found true love at the Rio Grandee, and was jilted. The only question that I would want to know, was he doing his job, or did he only allow gay illegal aliens to cross over here. Your article sad his lover had a green card ?

And hypocrisy is almost as common as rain in spring, in every part of the world.

Now if Mitt had an illegal alien lover from Mars, then I would be surprised !

Bill