View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Bill - He became Romney's campaign co-chairman based on the exposure he got in Arizona in the forefront of the immigration debate. Romney is looking to get the nomination of the party that is stoking resentment against gays and immigrant and paints itself as the law & order party. Being gay isn't the issue. Abuse of power (blackmail threats to deport) and being a hypocrite is.

Are you really as obtuse as you're portraying yourself to be or are you just reflexively defensive of any transgression by a Republican?

Finn,

I could not begin to defend anyone in every party, let alone ever Republican in the entire party, and I wouldn't too if I could.

I was curious as to why this caught your refined attention.

If it is proven that the Sheriff committed a crime, he should pay for it. To the fullest extent of the law.

And it certainly feels strange to me that Jose went to a Immigration Attorney for the "protection of His Rights", and his lawyer clams he is in fear for his life ?
Sounds like political BS, and will disappear right after the election.

I wander just what happened to all those women that calmed that Herman Cane had relations with them, or sexually harassed them ? HUM?

On a good day, in a non-election cycle, this wouldn't have made the National Enquirer.

My "problem" is that I look at everything from all 360 degrees, why, where, when, who and how. And this looks like political BS to me.

Bill

Last edited by Big_Bill; 02-19-2012 at 09:07 PM.