View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Bill View Post
Finn,

I could not begin to defend anyone in every party, let alon ever Republican in the intire party, and I wouldn't too if I could.

I was curious as to why this caught your refined attention.

If it is proven that the Sheriff committed a crime, he should pay for it. To the fullest extent of the law.

And it certainly feels strange to me that Jose went to a Immigration Attorney for the "protection of His Rights", and his lawyer clams he is in fear for his life ?
Sounds like political BS, and will disappear right after the election.

I wander just what happened to all those women that calmed that Herman Cane had relations with them, or sexually harassed them ? HUM?

On a good day this wouldn't have made the National Enquirer.

Bill
It caught my attention because I'm sick and tired of Republican hypocrisy on social and immigration issues. Were it not for these hypocritical practices, I'd probably still be a Republican. When a party stokes the culture war fires, they end up getting burned in the process. It serves them right.

Whether he's gay or straight, the fact is that he tried to blackmail his illegal-alien lover with the threat of deportation if he revealed the affair. That's an abuse of power and reflects on his lack of morals/ethics, regardless of his sexuality. And this guy is a campaign manager for the squeaky clean Romney. Capiche?

Last edited by finnbow; 02-19-2012 at 09:43 PM.