Thread: How much crap
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:56 AM

What if???

Originally Posted by noonereal:
I think as long as we follow international law we will not have to worry about drawing anyone else in. I believe we will with Obie at the helm.

:

Originally Posted by Combwork:
If North Korea was hit by a nuclear weapon could the fallout reach China? I know nothing of weather patterns, but if prevailing winds did that, how would China respond

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal;2580[I
][/I]I don't understand what your question has to do with my post?
Collateral damage. TwoDogs original post painted a "what if?" scenario; "How much crap do we have to take from these little bastards before we vaporize their asses?". Question may have been rhetorical but it's a point that's been made before and it raises an interesting side issue; how hard can 'we' go in response to a perceived or actual threat without considering damage to third parties and the consequences of that damage? Let's look at another "what if" scenario. What if the Mexican government fell, a hard line junta took over and proceeded to take the piss out of everyone? One way or another it went too far and got hit with a single nuclear missile. Maybe not a big one, but irrespective of how accurately it was targeted, how would the USA react if the fallout drifted in over Texas?

Last edited by Combwork; 07-13-2009 at 03:02 AM.