View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 09:11 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Right. Don't let the facts get in the way.

you presented no facts as always, you presented an unrelated link
your game continues

Quote:
Actually, the response it right on point. You want to claim that conservatives cut spending on the backs of the poor or the working class. Its senseless rhetoric, as if reductions in government spending only come at the expense of a certain group of people.
get a clue, the less you have the more it hurts when you receive less

I just don't get you insistence on blind devotion to the robber barons.

Have you ever reflected on this in private or therapy? Would you like to explore it in PM? I may be able to guide you to some self awareness.

Quote:
How can it be that increases in government spending only benefit the poor, and reductions in tax burden or reductions in spending only benefit the rich?
How could you of not noticed that I do not play this game with you?

Quote:
How can it be that (the argument is made by some on this forum) we must tax the rich because they make the heaviest use of infrastructure, but decreasing government spending then hurts the poor the most?
I was just listening to the Rolling Stones.

Quote:
How can it be that unemployment benefits are stimulative (as the left would have us believe), but the idea that the government returning capital to the free market so that it can be put to productive use is not stimulative?
this is common sense.

Quote:
How can it be that record levels of consumer debt is "bad", but record levels of public debt should be allowed to increase unabated?
Who is it that advocates this? Your imaginary liberal?

Quote:
How can it be that health care for a fee managed in the private managed in the private sector is too expensive largely due to overconsumption and government interference in the marketplace, but single payer unrestricted access to medical care will be less expensive and more efficient (and free of political considerations which may impact delivery of services)?

That's a mouthful but I think what you are trying to say is that you don't understand that government can run healthcare more cheaply than private insurance. You should read up on it then. It's really simple enough to figure out on your own and we have a terrific model , Medicare available for you to look at.

Whell, you never learn here. Never. I believe you are the only poster here that I have learned nothing from and has learned nothing in his time here. Unless you engage in discussion you will continue to stay stagnant. That is ashame because this is clearly not an intellect problem but rather a choice.
Understanding why you have cut yourself off from reason in political regards may be of benefit to you.

I am gonna throw on some more Stones myself.