View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 01:49 AM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
How small is the penis of Mr. Poopin'?

An old man sentimentally pining for a boner and the USSR status quo of the 20th century.

In 1950 Nobel laureate Hermann Hesse asked in a letter: "Why in these 12 years of the Nazi regime none out of 80 million Germans was able to shoot this fellow?" (The Barking Monster).

And another, a Zappa quote: "Bullets can't stop it! Rockets can't stop it! We may have to use NUCLEAR FORCE!"

(Replace "it" by "him")

In 1945 my mother and my grandmother had been raped by Soviet soldiers. Now she is 95 years old and she is not much interested to meet a Russki again.
It's guy's like Frank and movies like Doctor Strangelove that helped many young impressionable Americans figure out that mutually assured destruction was indeed mad. And then came Vietnam. And now we have Cold War II. NATO's strategy and tactics are outdated. The EU needs to take the lead regardless of Biden's political needs at home. After all, Obama wasn't much help either. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne...ian_Federation)

With the drums on both sides sounding loudly, it's easy to want war if it's death and destruction are not occurring at or close to home.

I don't think Russia and Liberal Western Democracy are a good mix.

Last edited by nailer; 02-24-2022 at 02:20 AM.