View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post

Truth, I want to be your friend. So, maybe what I need to do is riddle your home with bullet holes and kill your dog. Then we can go have a beer and laugh it off. Just you and me, two newly made buddies enjoying each others company......................

Geez.

Dave
Thanks for offering your friendship Dave, and that might be amusing and thrilling if you riddled my residence with bullets, I don't have a dog though, so you'll have to shoot someone's else dog. Imagine the News Headlines....
"Dave the founder of the radical group "BlueStreak" riddles right winger's residence with bullets."

And sure Dave after you serve your prison term and pay for the damages we can go have a Beer and share some laughs.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave BlueStreak
I don't support abortion, as it stands.

But, here's the thing---The day the Republicans get off their worthless asses and actually do something about it, other than use it to get votes from gullible dolts like you, is the day I agree they're actually the Christians they claim to be. I think I can rest assured this day will NEVER come. Because they truly are full of shit. Their agenda has nothing to do with abortion. And that's the TRUTH.

Have a nice day!
Dave
While I'm against Abortion, I believe that people should be free to abort, that organizations shouldn't try to stop anyone's individual choice to do so and that the government shouldn't fund them or be involve with them one way or the other. So Dave you dope, I've never voted for anyone because they were anti abortion.

You have a nice day also Dave BlueStreak!