View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Rajoo, I understand the approval process, but, I don't agree that is a hurdle. The development of these vaccines has been in the works for decades. They adapted the knowledge to address this particular virus. The approval process is just bureaucratic paper shuffling until everyone has given it the blessing. I think the fact that the vaccine has had scientific research behind it for so long and that it has been proven in real life because so many people have taken it and we can see the results should account for something. Surely, the experts who have to finalize the approval have some common sense.
Barbara, no rational thinking or mature conversation when it comes to the cult. They are trained by the fright wing media to refute requirements of masks and/or vaccines.

For vaccines, its my body, my freedom, vaccines are spiked (conspiracy theories are in abundance), why are people who are vaccinated getting infected, its experimental, it is not FDA approved.............

How do you talk to this group. Then there are those who believe that Covid-19 is just the flu, or a hoax, or I won't get sick, an endless loop.
I have an ex employee (Asian!) in this category with whom I spoke at length.

These people are spoon fed these talking points by their leader and his sycophants and I believe its too late to convert them.
I have a current employee who is in this category, he got married recently and I of course did not attend his wedding reception.