View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I don't get it.

Everywhere I have ever worked there was one pay scale, not two. Men made no more money than women. In fact, women in higher positions made more money than virtually all of the men, lower on the totem.

So, where is it? Is it an advancement thing, more than a pay thing? I dunno. Maybe I'm missing something?

We've had a politician here complaining that girls are "excluded" from science. They are?
Since when? I went to school in the '70s and there were girls in my science class, in the biology class, higher math.......... There are women to be found in scientific fields throughout recent history............

WTF? Somebody is gonna have to 'esplain this to me.

Dave
There are millions of places without pay scales....do not assume everyone is getting paid equally for the same work. I think you are assuming every company is like yours or the US military. Remember people negotiate for salaries all the time. And historically women git paid less for the same work.

Last edited by icenine; 03-07-2015 at 09:14 AM.