View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 08:40 PM

Why

If there is a race of highly intelligent creatures why on earth would they want any part of us?

Maybe they're just check on number one son?

When I look around, humans (it you want to call us that) are the only thing that doesn't fit the natural order.

If you were to kick the average person out in the woods, bare assed naked and with nothing but their wits and skills, most of them would be dead in short order. Now if I were to kick my stupid little dog out there (and it's breed has been domesticated for years), I would imagine that it could make a go of it for quite a while. If you were to kick my old Siberian out there, it would have died of old age.

Case in point...where's the missing link? It may be so simple as a bunch of drunken spacemen flew in here, caught themselves a monkey, and had their way. Then flew back to the planet Zog, all down in the mouth and hoping they didn't give their wife something that they couldn't explain. Minute of pleasure, lifetime of pain.

Now put your tin foil hat's on boys, because I HAVE seen UFO's on two separate occasions. Wasn't swamp gas, wasn't a baby moon tossed in the air... it was the real deal. Don't ask me what it was, because I don't know. But both times, they were noticeably different from anything that I'd ever seen, even after reflection.

Now while I don't want to be abducted, any of them feringners that's up to it are invited in for a beer and a steak. I'll do the cooking and wash the dishes.

Come on down boys, and spend some time with your favorite son. I got nothin' against ya. And I'm buying.

Chas