View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 02:32 PM
Admin

'North Korea Has Not Returned Soldiers' Remains: Pompeo'

"Despite President Donald Trump’s boast at a rally that he had secured the remains of U.S. troops killed during the Korean War, his secretary of state says North Korea is yet to send any.
Around 7,700 U.S. soldiers remain unaccounted for from the conflict, the majority of whom are presumed dead in North Korea. As the U.S. military moved 100 wooden coffins to the border between North and South Korea in preparation last week, as Trump told a rally in Minnesota: “we got back our great fallen heroes, the remains, in fact today already 200 have been sent back.”" Newsweek

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

Wow...nothing is sacred with this bellowing orange cretin. He'll casually and compulsively lie about anything if he'll lie about the repatriation of MIA/KIA soldier's remains. There are many American families and our allies families who still are waiting for the return of their fathers, brothers and uncles remains from North Korea. Unbelievable...