View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
The budget deficit is going down under Obama. Yes after all the off budget crap President Cheney kept off the books like a couple of unfunded protracted wars and a prescription drug program were added into the "true deficit" that Muslim, Hitleresqe, Kenyan, commie, fascist, oreo, half breed seems to be lowering the budget deficit just like that hillbilly criminal from Arkensaw did.

Yep the deficit is going down according to the CBO. Notice historically it goes down under Democrats and up under Republicans. There is a reason why. Google the Jude Wanniski "two santa claus" theory. Never mind, I did it for you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jude_Wanniski

But wait a minute, I know Obama spent money like a drunken sailor, and raised my taxes taxes to pay for it. That sumabitch. I wondered how he did it.

Really So************************t is a censored word here. That would be sosialist.

Oh, the "Alternative Fiscal scenario is if Obama losses to Mittens or that Opus Dei, C street freak Saintorum.
Interesting graph, do you have a link?

Chas