View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
The wingnuts on 4Chan are encouraging their herd to test Twitter's tolerance for racial slurs, etc. The following graph shows the frequency of the "n-word" since his takeover. This is what MAGA world considers free speech.
Musk I am told is high on robots and I am willing to bet that he is looking for AI based bots to do the administration and moderation of Twitter. Why else would he call for a 75% cut in staffing?

Good if it works for him, but my gut feel says the inmates will take over the asylum pushing away the revenue generating members. Interesting that he was bitching about Twitter's subscriber count, yet if the real people leave Twitter (which I expect to now in droves) and the MAGAts occupy the den of lies, it will be worthless very soon.

As for Trump, its a Catch-22. he is not going to get his $1Billion buyout from Truth Social going public, his ego will tell him to get back on Twitter for a bigger magaphone.

It will be a twofer, kill both Truth and Twitter in one swoop, something he is very good at.