View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
Not going to read everything in this thread so I hope that what I am posting has not already been posted. All you need to know about why we invaded Iraq can be found here.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Disbanded in 1995 PNAC was the neo-con party that took control in 2000. Search through the pages and read the papers written by these kooks. Iraq was no mystery. It had been in the planning for a long time. 9/11 was just the excuse to go kill some Iraqi Islamofascist (whoever the hell they are)

One interesting note, The signers of the Statement of Principals for PNAC http://www.newamericancentury.org/st...principles.htm included all the big players, except G W Bush. Instead Jeb Bush signed. He lost the governorship in Florida, and "W" won Texas. That made "W" the one to be groomed to stand in as President while Cheney and the rest of the PNAC minions implemented their plan to protect and project US interests using brute military force.

It is just that simple. There is no conspiracy theory. It was posted on the web for the whole world to read back then and now.
Haven't looked at the links yet but I'm pretty sure all presidents since Carter have been members of the Tri lateral commision and maybe other "secretive" groups with an over all agenda. Part of that "over all" agenda would be to keep us all bickering with each other over such things as lef/right, gay rights, abortion.....while they continue to press on with their agenda unnoticed by us as we bicker.

I always found it interesting how such "clubs" could groom and hand us each President and no one question what the real agenda is. Obama came from the same folks as Bush and Reagan and Carter....and they all appoint tri lateral folks to high positions with in govt and elsewhere....So.....let's keep up the silly bickering and keep our backs turned...what do ya say?.....