View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
it is futile for most of you to comprehend, the main reason is your White, trying to understand a black problem,and yes it is a problem with deep roots into the nerves of the black community.
Half my caseload for 20 years as a social worker was minority single mom's on public assistance living in section 8 housing. So please man...don't lecture me on what I understand and what I don't understand. I understand fine. I understand mothers who were tough as nails and at the first sign of their kid going in the wrong direction they were on him like a bad rash. I also understand the mothers who's kid was turning into, or had already turned into a gangbanger thuggish asshole...crying about how he had been turned by "the bad element in my neighborhood."

When the tough mom's kid did something really bad, like kicking a door off the hinges or punching a hole in the wall because she grounded him for a month for being a little shit...y'know what she did? She called the white racist assassin cops in Wheaton,IL, who dragged the little fucker down to the station and stuck him in a room for four hours, while the youth officer sat down with the mom and asked her if she actually wanted to file criminal damage to property charges on him, or if maybe she just wanted to see if this little intervention (with the racist assassin police) might turn him around, and help him extract his head from out of his ass.

So let's not have anybody else try to pitch to me that America is full of killer cops just waiting to gun down the next innocent young black man. Because it's bullshit.

PS - The not so tough mom would be in my office when her kid acted out, crying and saying she didn't know what to do. So we talked about what she could do. And more often than not, she couldn't do what she needed to do. So I'd spend some time with the kid...who typically already had the bad 'tude in spades (you'll excuse the expression), had already done some juvi time, and I knew he was probably already fucked. The best I could hope for was that down the road some day he might write me from prison saying "there's only me to blame 'cause mama tried."