View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Never heard of it DQ

I caught a thing on the news a month or two ago, many kids in the hood have PTSD.

Pete
Y'know Pete...I don't know how any kids make it out of those neighborhoods. Well...actually I do...they have a mom, or if they're extremely lucky, two parents who won't stand for any bullshit. And if the neighborhood is bad enough they find a way to get themselves out of that neighborhood.

The blonde was a Chicago public school teacher on the west side for 17 years until it finally overwhelmed her and she couldn't take it anymore. One day in February probably 1972 or so, against the rules, she did a home visit. Walked into the apartment building, there was a hint of heat. There were strings running down to a ring at the bottom of the stairs with the family name on each string. When you pulled it, a bell rang upstairs next to their door, if somebody hadn't ripped off the bell, or if the string hadn't broke. So she pulled the string and the mom called her up. She went up to the apartment, which was just warm enough that there was no frost on your breath. The mom had 5 kids, one in the blonde's 5th grade class. And she was so proud to show the blonde that she had been able to come up with 5 milk crates so that each kid had their own milk crate for their clothes and there weren't any more fight's in the morning over socks or underwear. Sometimes the toilets worked, mostly they kept a bucketfull of water next to the toilet.

One time the blonde broke up a fistfight between two 7th graders...three hours later a mom showed up drunk on cheap vodka with a pistol in her hand looking for the white bitch with the skinny legs who laid hands on her son. They hid her in the school's walk-in safe until the cops showed up.

I got hundreds of these stories from her. The day Dr. King was murdered. The day some asshole 8th grader kid's uncle beat a male teacher within an inch of his life with a 2X4 in the school parking lot. She should write a book. But she'd just be called a racist...so fuck that.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 08-18-2014 at 05:39 PM.