View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post

I don't know about the full moon and insanity. I do notice that I have to shave several times a day and my teeth get sharper when over the full moon is out. I seem to really like my meat extra rare then too.

Regards,

D-Ray
There's a lot to be said for 3000 miles betwixt thee and me.

As to the moon, as it waxes and wanes does its distance from earth vary? Just as tides are influenced by the moon, maybe on a much smaller scale fluid in our brains is as well. Maybe a trip-wire effect; if you're unstable a little push is all it takes, if you're stable that little push might make you more irritable, but nothing more than that.

I'm convinced we are influenced by electric fields. Just before a thunderstorm while things are charging up, people and other animals get on edge, act all nervy and skittish. I've been close enough to a lightening strike ( flash and bang being as close to simultaneous as makes no difference) to remember feeling really freaked out just before it. You know you're close when you don't hear any echoes, or rolling thunder shaking the rooftops, you just hear a fucking great bang.

Last edited by Combwork; 01-22-2011 at 07:26 AM.